Private Tour :
Prices from €160Add to Cart
Book Multiple tours and Save!
Buried by the volcanic explosion of Mount Vesuvius in 79 A.D., Pompeii remains one of the most important archaeological sites in the world! Along with details of everyday life from the ancient Roman world, the eruption preserved works of art in the grand villas of the city that help us look through a window into the past on our tour of Pompeii.
Duration : 2 hours
Private from : €160 per group
Pompeii, Porta Marina, House of the Faun, Temple of Jupiter, Temple of Apollo, Theatre of Pompeii
Private Tour :
|Tour Duration :||2 hours|
|Price Breakdown :||Price per group|
|1 - 5 People :||€160|
|6 - 8 People :||€220|
|9 - 12 People :||€280|
|Entrance Fee :||€11 per person (Price above does not include entrance fee)|
|Meeting Times :||9:00am, 10:00am, 11:00am, 12:00pm, 1:00pm, 2:00pm, 3:00pm, 4:00pm|
|Meeting Point :||Main entrance to Pompeii|
Feel free to contact us with questions, or to help you create an itinerary
Our Pompeii tour guide will lead you through the city gate of Porta Marina where you will experience the impressive scale of the city's forum, its market areas, temples and basilica. The bath houses of Pompeii give intimate insight to the city's daily life, as does the lupanare (or brothel). Visiting the Textile Market, Bakery, Produce Market and Ancient Restaurant you have a glance into their working lives.
Our English speaking Pompeii tour guide will show you how the beautiful Temple of Apollo, Temple of Jupiter, Theaters and the Gladiators' Barracks, help to build up a comprehensive picture of this once bustling city. The private tour of Pompeii takes in the famous House of the Faun; villa of the super-rich, Artifact Gallery even to reveal the plaster body casts of locals who have passed.
*At various times, some sites in Pompeii may be closed to the public for restoration, but there is never any lack of experiences in this unique place
- Entrance Fee: €11 - Regular ¦ E.U. Students aged 18-24 with valid I.D. - €5.5 ¦ E.U. Citizens under 18 and 65+ Free
*Entrance fees are separate from the tour cost and payable on the day of your visit.
**When special exhibitions are being held on Pompeii there may be an additional entrance fee of €2euro / person
- Meeting Time: Your Choice! Please specify an hour in the 'special requests' section. If you do not yet know what time you will arrive in Pompeii, it can be decided at a later time, closer to your arrival date.
- Meeting Point: Pompeii; 'Porta Marina Superiore', the main entrance, near the information office. It's a clear landmark which is easily found. It is opposite the local railway station stop "Pompei Villa Misteri" on the 'Circumvesuviana' train line which runs from Naples to Sorrento. More details will be provided in a confirmation email.
- *Train Information, times and costs to Naples : www.trenitalia.com
- *'Circumvesuviana' train times and prices to Pompeii from Naples or Sorrento : www.eavcampania.it/web
- Please note: Travel expenses (train / driver) are not included in the Pompeii tour cost.
View Pompeii Meeting Point in a larger map