Private Tour :
Prices from €900Add to Cart
Book Multiple Ports and Save!
Duration : 10 hours
Private from : €900 per group - Driver and Guide included
Pisa - Piazza del Duomo, Piazza dei Miracoli, Baptistery of Pisa, Cathedral of Pisa, Leaning Tower of Pisa
Florence - The Duomo, Baptistery of Florence, Palazzo Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, Loggia dei Lanzi, Ponte Vecchio
Private Tour :
|Tour Duration :||10 hours|
|Price Breakdown :||Price per group|
|1 - 5 People :||€900|
|6 - 8 People :||€1020|
|9 - 12 People :||€1250|
|Port Pickup Time :||8.00 AM|
|Meeting Point :||Directly outside of your ship|
Multiple tour discount : Book this Livorno cruise excursion with any other port excursion and get €100 off!
Discounts applied upon checkout.
Feel free to contact us with questions, or to help you create a unique itinerary
Once docked in Livorno, our English speaking driver will be waiting for you with a luxury vehicle ready to bring you first to the city of Pisa which is around a 30min drive from the port sitting at the base of the Arno River. In Pisa we arrive at Piazza del Duomo and Piazza dei Miracoli where the beautiful Baptistery, Cathedral and of course, the famous Leaning Tower are situated.
After having the chance to enjoy the sites we continue onto Florence which is roughly an hour drive through the beautiful Tuscan countryside. In Florence, you will meet your private guide where you exit the vehicle and head off on foot to explore the wonders of the city center. During this portion of the tour we will visit Florence's main sites including Basilica Santa Maria del Fiore (aka The Duomo) and Florence's Baptistery with its Bronze doors labeled by Michelangelo as the 'Gates of Paradise'.
We will make our way to see Piazza della Signoria which holds the origins of the Florentine Republic and Palazzo Vecchio. As a reproduction of Michelangelo's David towers over the square with his powerful presence, this piazza can be considered an open air gallery as it is also the home of the Loggia dei Lanzi. With its arcades and numerous sculptures, the Loggia contains great works by the most talented of sculptors such as Donatello and Cellini.
As the city center of Florence is quite small, everything is just a moments walk away, including the Medieval pedestrian bridge Ponte Vecchio spanning over the Arno river. The bridge today is not only one of Florence's main tourist attractions but it is also the workshop of many different goldsmiths creating unique and beautiful handmade jewelry.
During the course of the day we must save time in order to stop for lunch and try some of the local delicacies, cheeses and wines from the region. A visit to Florence is not complete until all senses have been aroused.
Towards the end of the tour you will have the time to wander around the leather stalls, wine shops or anything else of interest before meeting back up with the driver making our return journey to the port of Livorno.
- Private guide from start to finish : If you wish to have a private tour guide meet you at the port and spend the full day with you please contact us for pricing. Otherwise the guide will meet you in the city of Florence to begin the walking tour.
- Wine and cheese tasting : this may be organised either free of charge or at an additional cost depending on the quality of the food / wine that you are tasting. If you would like to add this onto your itinerary please mention it in the special requests section when booking.
- A visit to the Accademia Gallery or Uffizi Gallery : It is possible to visit one of these two museums during your day excursion to Florence. Reservations must be made in advance so please mention this in the special requests section when booking. There is an additional entrance fee cost of €15 / person.
- Inclusions :
Private driver - Return transfer to and from the Port of Livorno, Pisa and Florence
Private tour guide - For the duration of your time in Florence
- Exclusions : Food and beverage
- Port Pickup Time : Generally 8:00am (depending on your ship arrival time). Ship details will be confirmed after booking.
- Port Meeting Point : Directly outside of the ship. The driver will be holding a sign with your name on it.
- Dress Code : When entering the Cathedral of Pisa and the Duomo of Florence woman and men may not be expose bare stomachs, knees or shoulders. Comfortable walking shoes.
View Livorno Full Day Excursion to Pisa and Florence in a larger map