Private Tour :
Prices from €220Add to Cart
Book Multiple Tours and Save!
When it comes to museums and galleries in Italy, none compare to the serenity of the Borghese Gallery. With its life like sculptures by Bernini, masterful brush strokes of Raphael, and Caravaggio's dramatic contrast, there is no better place to immerse yourself into the tranquil world of art.
Duration : 2.5 hours
Private from : €220 per group
The Borghese Gallery - The Rape of Proserpina, Apollo & Daphne, Canova's Pauline Bonaparte, Bernini's David, Allegory of Sacred and Profane Love, Caravaggio's Boy with a basket of fruit, David with the head of Goliath, San Gerolamo, Raphael's Disposition from the Cross
Private Tour :
|Tour Duration :||2.5 hours|
|Price Breakdown :||Price per group|
|1 - 5 People :||€220|
|6 - 8 People :||€280|
|9 - 12 People :||€340|
|Entrance fee :||€15 per adult (Price above does not include entrance fee)|
|Meeting Times :||8:30am, 10:30am, 12:30pm, 2:30pm, 4:30pm|
|Meeting Point :||Central location in Rome. Full details in confirmation email.|
Feel free to contact us with questions or to help you create an itinerary.
Galleria Borghese was built for Cardinal Scipione Borghese who was an art enthusiast and an intelligent collector of both sculptures and paintings. The Gallery contains works of art which would be the envy of museums all over the world.Its tranquil setting in Villa Borghese and its Gardens makes the Borghese Gallery off the beaten track a destination that is incomparable to the other main sites in Rome.
With the Galleries policy of limited numbers, we can guarantee that you will not be swarmed with crowds, this private tour is the best way to truly experience art in all of its glory. Cardinal Scipione befriended the artist Bernini at a young age and commissioned some of the sculptors finest works which are still displayed where they were originally meant to be seen, along side many other magnificent sculptures from ancient Greece and Rome.
---We will also have the chance to admire many other treasures that the collection has to offer including Canova's stunning sculpture of Pauline Bonaparte, sister of Napoleon. This Gallery does not cease to amaze as it also boasts paintings from some of Italy's finest artists such as Raphael, Caravaggio and Titian. All of which will be taken in during this 2.5 hour walking tour.
When visiting this Gallery we cannot only admire the works inside the building, we must also admire the building itself. The structure of Borghese Gallery is quite spectacular; its design and architecture makes it second to none contributing to a full immersion into the world of art. Unlike many other attractions in Rome, this is truly a relaxing place where the mass crowds do not spoil the visit, as they do in other areas of the city.
Galleria Borghese cannot be more highly recommended!
- Entrance fee : Borghese Gallery Entrance fee : Adult - €15 ¦ E.U. Students aged 18-24 with valid I.D. - €8.5 ¦ Under 18 - €4
* Entrance fees are separate from the tour cost and payable on the day of your visit.
** Groups of 5 or more people have an additional charge of €1 per person as audio-receivers must be rented in accordance with the Gallery rules in order to keep the noise level at a minimum.
*** When a special exhibit is being held in the Gallery the entrance fee may be increased.
- Meeting Times : 8:30am, 10:30am, 12:30pm, 2:30pm, 4:30pm - The Borghese Gallery allows a maximum of 360 people into the museum during each time slot of 2 hours. Time slots do sell out and we may have limited choice in terms of which time slot is available. If you are booking at the last minute it is suggested that you call us for availability.
- Meeting Point : Directly outside of the main entrance of the Borghese Gallery. Full details and a map will be included in a confirmation email.
- Security Restrictions : All Bags, Cameras, Purses, Tripods, Umbrellas, must be checked into the deposit during the course of the tour.
- Dress Code : Comfortable walking shoes
View Galleria Borghese Tour in a larger map