Private Tour :
Prices from €400Add to Cart
Book Multiple tours and Save!
Duration : 5 hours
Private from : €400 per group
The Vatican City : The Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, Picture Gallery, Pigna Courtyard, Egyptian Collection, Octagonal Courtyard, Round Room, Gallery of the Candelabra, Greek and Roman Statuary Collection, Gallery of the Tapestries, Gallery of the Maps, Old Papal Apartments, Rooms of Raphael, St Peter's Basilica, Tombs of Past Popes, Dome of St. Peter's Basilica.
Private Tour :
|Tour Duration :||5 hours|
|Price Breakdown :||Price per group|
|1 - 5 People :||€400|
|6 - 8 People :||€460|
|9 - 12 People :||€520|
|Entrance Fees :||€20 Regular, €12 Reduced (Price above does not include entrance fee)|
|Meeting Time :||10:00am or your choice!|
|Meeting Point :||Central location in Rome. Full details in confirmation email.|
Multiple tour discount :Book this private tour with any other private tour and get €20 off this Private Tour! Discounts applied upon checkout.
Feel free to contact us with questions or to help you create an itinerary.
Our expert Vatican guide will reveal over 2000 years of history, art, architecture as well as legends, myths and other interesting things that make the Vatican so intriguing. Housing the largest museum in the world this is one destination where a guide is most necessary.
The Vatican is truly a place which can be visited over and over while still seeing new things on each visit! This 5 hour in depth Vatican City private walking tour will cover all of the best places that this small city has to offer. We will not only tour the main halls and gallery’s which are full of amazing artwork and artifacts, but we will also go off the beaten track to see some of the Vatican's smaller and more hidden treasures.
Our private tour guide will lead you through the maze of the Vatican Museums and Vatican City ensuring that you see all there is to see during your day in the Vatican City. This tour is a full overview of the Vatican City and and its many sites and monuments. With a private guide you will have better access to more of the Vatican Museums, St. Peter's Basilica, the Tombs of past Popes as well as The dome of St. Peter's Basilica.
If you would like to get the full Vatican experience then this is the tour for you!
- Priority Skip the Lines Entrance fee : €20 (Adults), €12 (Age 7 and up, Students under 26 years), Free (Children aged 6 and under)
*Please note: Entrance fees are not included in the cost of the Private Tour.
**Students aged 18 - 26 must show a valid Student ID on the day of the tour.
***Children aged 17 and under will be asked for proof of age.
- Meeting Time : Monday - Saturday 10:00am. (Wednesdays excluded) If you would like to begin at a different hour please specify in the special requests section when booking. We do not suggest beginning any later then 1:00pm.
- Meeting Point : Piazza Risorgimento, next to the green kiosk bar in the center of the piazza. Full details and map will be provided in a confirmation email once booking is complete. See map below.
- Dress Code : Both men and woman must have knees and shoulders fully covered. Comfortable walking shoes.
- Security Restrictions : Laptops, large umbrellas, tripods, sharp objects, glass, and medium sized bags / backpacks are not permitted through Vatican security.
*Please Note : St. Peter's Basilica can close for short as well as extended periods. In this case the tour must be altered to work around the Vatican's opening times.
View Meeting Point - Vatican City Tour in a larger map